HSE was established in June 1st 2013 by the Engineer. Paul Adong Bith Deng – Managing Director/CEO of Nile Petroleum Corporation. Since then, the Departmrnt has been keen and active in recognizing and integrating sound environmental, health, and safety management
practices into all aspects of Nilepet’s business.
We are committed to offer technological innovative products and services, while conserving and enhancing resources for future generations.
HSE strives for continuous improvement in our environmental, health and safety management systems and in the environmental quality of our products, processes, and services. We are committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and the communities where we operate.
HSE Guiding Principles:
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental, health and safety requirements. We will evaluate our HSE performance by monitoring ongoing performance results and through periodic management reviews.
- Support and promote sound scientific principles and fiscally responsible public policy that enhance environmental quality, health and safety.
- Advocate the adoption of prudent environmental, health and safety principles and practices by our contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Communicate environmental, health, and safety policies and programs to our employees, contractors, customers and stakeholders.
- Design, manage and operate our facilities to maximize safety, promote energy efficiency, and protect the environment.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their role and responsibility to fulfill and sustain Nilepet’s environmental, health and safety management systems and policy.